Join WaterFire Providence in celebrating the first-ever WaterFire Day in Rhode Island! On April 19, 2023, WaterFire will celebrate this momentous occasion by striking the match, lighting the braziers in Memorial Park, and unveiling the 2023 season schedule. WaterFire fans are encouraged to spark up their appetites by indulging in Providence’s local bars and restaurants and by doing so, support WaterFire!
As part of the fundraiser, we ask that participating restaurants donate 10% of their daily proceeds from April 19, 2023, to WaterFire, and in return, restaurants will get:
- A season-long feature on our Dining Out page, amongst our popular “Explore Providence” guide, often visited by travelers booking their trips.
- A prominent feature in all WaterFire marketing materials for the “Strike The Match and #SparkYourAppetite for WaterFire Day!” campaign including:
- WaterFire website with 100,000 visitors per month with 185,000 monthly views
- Facebook with 110,000 followers
- Instagram with 26,000 followers
- Twitter with 30,000 followers
- Email newsletters with 36,000 subscribers
- Mention in a press release to local and national media
- Opportunity for mentions in influencer marketing
If you are interested in signing up your establishment and celebrating the first-ever WaterFire Day with us please reach out to Nicole Nehiley at [email protected] or fill out the form below by April 1st in order to be included in marketing and promotional materials.