Want to win $250? Want to see your design on WaterFire Providence’s official 2015 Clear Currents t-shirt? Want to get hundreds of people wearing your design? Great news we’re seeking submissions for this year’s Clear Currents T-shirt design. One lucky winner will have their designs printed on this year’s shirts and their work will be featured on the WaterFire Providence website.
What is Clear Currents?
Clear Currents is the portion of the evening’s WaterFire lighting that incorporates 100 illuminated Japanese koi (fish) temporarily mounted on canoes and kayaks that registered participants will paddle up and down the river after sunset. The light from these brightly colored fish will beautifully compliment the 80 wood-burning braziers installed on the river!
Our previous shirt designs:
- Deadline to Enter: August 1st, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. EDT
- All submissions must include two attachments:
- Contest Application PDF Form
- T-shirt Artwork
- Download the form below and email it along with your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and fill out the Clear Currents Contest Submission form
- All entries email should have the subject “T-shirt Contest – First Name, Last Name.”
- Submit front of shirt designs only.
- Attach submissions as high resolution (300dpi) PDF or JPEG files.
- All submissions must be under 8MB.
- Please be prepared to submit your final artwork, Adobe Illustrator (AI or EPS) file in case your submission is chosen.
- Please do not attach additional materials.
- Carefully read the submission criteria and regulations.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com
- Winners will be chosen by WaterFire Providence staff members
- Designs must include themes and imagery related to WaterFire Providence’s Clear Currents event.
- Winners will be announced on our website on August 7th, 2015
Submission Criteria/Terms and Regulations:
- All text and graphics in files must be outlined and expanded
- Do not use WaterFire Providence in the design; the wordmark will be added on the final design by us
- Front of t-shirt designs only (no sleeve)
- Maximum 3 ink colors + background (shirt color). We will match the winning designs background color to the closest available t-shirt color and will work with the winning designer if we need to alter the ink color to fit in with the final t-shirt color.
- Your design must be an original design. The design must not contain copyrighted material and it cannot have previously won any awards.
- Designs must not have been previously sold or licensed for sale.
- Limit one submission per person
- Winners must be prepared to provide finished art files (.AI or .EPS files) with 24 hours of being notified.