Each year, WaterFire brings hope, joy, and a sense of community to thousands of locals and tourists alike. Our hope is that once again, the entire hospitality community can join together to support WaterFire in 2020. WaterFire draws nearly 1,000,000 visitors per year with up to 100,000 for a single evening event, which creates more than $114,000,000 in economic output and creates more than $9,000,000 in tax revenue for the State of Rhode Island and supports 1,294 jobs for local residents. WaterFire is #Art4Impact!
This year, we are asking that the restaurants agree to pay a suggested minimum contribution based on the following scale to support the WaterFire season. This year we would also love to include restaurants outside of the immediate Providence footprint as we know they are great destinations for WaterFire visitors. WaterFire hopes to produce 10 full fire lightings this season which equates to $50.00 per lighting.
Website Listing Package: $500
- Listing on the WaterFire website (https://waterfire.org/visit/restaurants)
- Name of Restaurant (with a link)
- Contact info
- Restaurant Logo
- 1 photograph
- A brief description (provided by the restaurant owner)
- Inclusion a point of interest on the Interactive WaterFire Event map (https://waterfire.org/visit/waterfire-event-map/)
- Permission to use the WaterFire name and logo in your marketing materials as it relates to our partnership.
- One post on each of the following social media platforms during the WaterFire season: Facebook (WaterFire Providence), Instagram (@waterfireprov), Twitter (@waterfireprov).
All website listings will run through the end of the 2022 WaterFire event season.