We are reaching out to our partners in the hospitality industry because we need your help to keep the fires burning brightly.
Each year, WaterFire brings hope, joy, and a sense of community to thousands of locals and tourists alike. Our hope is that once again, the entire hospitality community can join together to support WaterFire in 2021.
Website Listing Package: $1000
- Listing on WaterFire website (https://waterfire.org/visit/restaurant)
- Name of Restaurant (link)
- Contact info
- Restaurant Logo
- 1 photograph
- A brief description (provided by the restaurant owner)
- Inclusion a point of interest on the Interactive WaterFire Event map (https://waterfire.org/visit/waterfire-event-map/)
- Permission to use the WaterFire name and logo in your marketing materials as it relates to our partnership.
- One post on each of the following social media platforms during the WaterFire season: Facebook (@WaterFireProvidence), Instagram (@waterfireprov), Twitter (@waterfireprov).
Ed Cabral, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole Nehiley, email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and for your contribution to our organization!
All website listings will run through the end of the 2021 WaterFire event season. Renewals will begin in December 2021 and non-renewing participants will be expunged from the website starting in January 2022.