With the 25th year anniversary of WaterFire finally approaching, we are busy gearing up for new and exciting events for another wonderful season in 2020. We are reaching out to our partners in the hospitality industry because we need your help to keep the fires burning brightly.
Each year, WaterFire brings hope, joy, and a sense of community to thousands of locals and tourists alike. Our hope is that once again, the entire hospitality community can join together to support WaterFire in 2020.
Your support will help us fund the entire season.
This year, we are asking that the hotels agree to pay a suggested minimum contribution based on the following scale to support the WaterFire season. This year we would also love to include hotels outside of the immediate Providence footprint as we know they are great destinations for WaterFire visitors. WaterFire hopes to produce 10 full fire lightings this season which equates to $250.00 per lighting at the highest category.
As a sponsor, hotels will:
- Receive dates confidentially prior to public release
- Be promoted on the WaterFire website as a sponsor
- Receive a guaranteed listing on the “Plan Your Trip to Providence” page of the WaterFire website (In March we will be rolling out a brand new design for our website that will feature the Plan Your Trip section more prominently.)
- Be listed in the WaterFire digital event program throughout the season
- Be mentioned with active weblinks in all related press releases and email marketing
- Be featured in every WaterFire event pamphlet distributed to all guests throughout the season at each full lighting
- Have the opportunity to work with WaterFire to create themed packages to offer your guests
Copies of every WaterFire Event brochure will be distributed to your hotel prior to each lighting throughout the entire season.
This year, we have a very special add-on opportunity for you!
In celebration of our 25th year, we are inviting hotels to join our Brazier Society Bronze Circle as an add-on to their hospitality sponsorship at a reduced rate of $2,000 (a $500 savings).
A partnership with the Brazier Society is a special opportunity for your hotel to offer your guests a unique WaterFire experience while expanding your network and entertaining your clients – all in support of WaterFire Providence.
As a member of the Brazier Society Bronze Circle, you will gain access to benefits and special opportunities including admission tickets into the Brazier Society VIP reception tent as well as access to the WaterFire guest boats during the season.
Other benefits include promotions of your company’s logo and website link on the WaterFire website, access to members-only events at the WaterFire Arts Center, and exclusive volunteer opportunities.