Hey! Attention all film makers and WaterFire fans, we’re having a film festival! Capture the magic of WaterFire in 15 seconds with Instagram or Vine and fame and glory are yours for the taking.
Announcing the WaterFire 15 Seconds of Flame Film Festival.
The rules are simple, all you have to do is:
- Follow @WaterFireProv on Instagram or Vine
- Use Instagram or Vine to capture your WaterFire experience
- Use hashtag #WaterFireFilmFest for every entry
- Your movie must be filmed at a 2013 season event
- Can be under 15 seconds
- Must include film title in movie description
- Feeling ambitious, don’t want to limit yourself to fifteen seconds? Submit 3 videos as a trilogy. You can film at multiple events throughout the season or all in one night.
Each week will 2 winners will be nominated. Nominees receive a 15 Seconds of Flame Film Festival Official Selection t-shirt:
- Staff Pick – will be picked by a vote of the WaterFire team members
- Audience Choice – will be decided by the highest number of likes on Instagram
Official Selections will be up for 10 awards:
- The staff will pick 5 final nominations for each category throughout the season
- 3 professional local judges will choose the winners.
Awards Night Party
- Screening of all nominated films
- Nominated film makers and weekly winners will get free admission
Now available at the WaterFire Store! Limited edition 15 Seconds of Flame t-shirts, only $20.00.
- Best WaterFire Moment
- Best Romantic Moment
- Best Live Performance (Ignite, special events/performances, etc.)
- Best Gondola
- Best WaterFire Character (Fire dancer, mime, gargoyle, statues, etc.)
- Best Storyline
- Best Acting
- Best Trilogy
- This award is given to the best series of films taken at one or more events.
- Title must be followed by Part 1, 2, and 3.
- Best Upcoming Director (Awarded to film makers under 13 years of age.)
- Best Cinematography
- Best Film
- Audience Choice (will be voted by attendees of Awards Night Party)