Elemental: WaterFire Providence’s Benefit Bash at Waterplace Restaurant
Join us on the autumnal equinox.
The evening will be ignited with drinks, nosh, Fire, Water, Earth, Air, and flair. Together let us enjoy and celebrate the elemental experience of WaterFire that transforms our perceptions of the urban landscape.
Featuring singer Tony Cerbo and a living statue from Ten31 Productions.
Tony Cerbo is a local Rhode Islander and nationally recognized crooner. A fixture at WaterFire lightings, appearing at the World War Monument in Memorial Park Ten31 Productions living statues will mesmerize you.
Including outstanding live and silent auctions, Elemental surprises, performers, and of course a spectacular basin fire!
Live auction items will include:
- A seaside retreat weekend at the Ocean House hotel in Watch Hill, RI.
- La Vide Ducle in San Miguel Mexico. Live the good life for a week in a townhouse in the gorgeous colonial town of San Miguel de Allende.
- Relax with a get-away to Berkshire Paradise. Kick back and relax in the Berkshire at a waterfront cabin located near the Catamount Ski Resort.
- Luxury seats at the Putnam Club for a New England Partriots home game against the New York Jets.
- A wine for 20 at Bottles Fine Wine on Providence’s East Side.
- A famous “Edible Rhody Chili” dinner for ten guests.
- A Guy’s Day Out:
- Wallflower in Providence
- Dinner at The Dorrance
- Tickets to Diana Krall, a two-time Grammy Award winning jazz pianist, at the Providence Performing Arts Center
- New England Sports Package – Thanks to Shamrock Financial Corporation